3.08.2013

Baby Johnson: 26 Weeks


Twenty-six weeks today!  Woo hoo!  Between 12-13 weeks left depending on when our doctor is on call and when they think I’ll be ready to go!

This week’s happenings:

  • It’s been a busy week!  Seems like we’ve had something going on about every night – even if it’s just stuff around the house. 
  • We went to the Indy Kids Consignment sale last night and picked up Cooper’s new spring/summer wardrobe and a few things for Miss Kathryn.  She doesn’t need as much because we’ve had lots of hand me downs from some great people!  (Steph and a co-worker) 
  • Yesterday was our anniversary, and we’re going to celebrate this weekend with some plans that I still know almost nothing about….. 
  • Barely any  progress in the baby’s room since last week – Tim did some touch-up work on a couple of the flowers, but that’s been about it.  I really need to get my rear in gear and get in there soon.
  • Milkshakes are still my friend, almost nightly. 
  • Kathryn is kicking all of the time now.  She’ll be the most still while I’m at work sitting and not moving around as much, but she’s been waking me up around 5am the past few nights kicking away.  I’m loving it and I know I will miss it when she’s here.  I know actually having her will make up for that though.

Here’s the weekly comparison picture.  I’m a house compared to 26 weeks with Coop, but I still think my face looks thinner.  And, I look like I have an ombre hairstyle, when in reality, I haven’t dyed or put highlights in my hair in a couple of years, so it’s all natural….



Last but not least…  the weekly progression to becoming the size of a house.

No comments :