3.11.2013

Meal Plan Monday


Another Monday, another meal plan……..

I’ve gotta tell you, I am just a little bored with these posts, I may condense these to once per month depending on how well we continue to stick to our monthly meal plan.

This week’s plan is as follows:

Monday: Breakfast: Eggs, Pancakes, Turkey Sausage/Turkey Bacon, Perhaps these 7-up biscuits that I love so much (and they are so EASY)
Tuesday: Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole (this should make enough to either freeze for another meal OR bring for lunches the rest of the week, I’ll try to post the recipe soon)
Wednesday: Spaghetti with Jennie-O Italian Turkey Sausage & Salad
Thursday: Kielbasa & Potatoes/Onions & Green Beans (roll-ver from last week we didn't have this for whatever reason)

Friday: Hamburgers & French Fries (roll-over from last Friday night - we didn't end up having them)

So tell me, what’s on your meal plan for this week? 

No comments :