3.27.2013

So What! Wednesday

Linking up with Shannon today, another expectant Mommy!
 
So What Wednesday
Today…. I’m saying So What!  if….

  • I’m as big as a house?  I’ll work my butt off and get back on weight watchers when this child is born.  It’s taking 9 months to gain this weight, it’ll take a least that long to lose it, and I’m OK with that. 
  • We have to make Cooper go and get his picture taken with the Easter Bunny tonight.  It’s tradition and darn it, cry if you want kiddo, you’re gonna get the picture.
  • I backed the van into the garage door last night.  It wasn’t opened all the way and I think we’ll have to get a lot of it replaced.  I’m a dork, what can I say, accidents happen.  The van is ok though, thank goodness.
  • I baked cookies on Monday, and I’m going to bake some banana bread tonight, I’m being a baking fool this week.
  • My house is a disaster.  As long as Holly isn’t coming to visit, I think we’ll be ok!
  • I ordered 3 maternity shirts from Old Navy last week, they were cheap, and I wanted something fresh.  Who cares if I only have 10 more weeks that I’ll be wearing them?
  • I don’t have a single Easter basket item purchased or anything to fill the eggs with yet.  I will do it, sometime between now and Sunday, I promise I will.
  • I fall asleep after I eat lunch nearly every day?  I set an alarm on my phone and I don’t use more than my lunch hour, so who cares?
 
 What are you saying So What! to on this Wednesday?  Link up and tell us!

5 comments :

Gina Horkey said...

Mmmm banana bread & cookies; mail me some? I wish I were more of a baker...

Cute mental image of you falling asleep at your desk.

New clothes (even for a little while) is an amazing spirit lifter! You'll wear them daily anyway, so I bet you'll get your use out of them;-)

Erica Voetsch said...

The van seems to have too many issues with the garage - maybe you should just leave it outside :)

Shannon Dew said...

Clearly I'm OK with being as big as a house b/c I just ate an entire box of Velveeta shells & cheese...oops. Thanks for linking up!

Becky said...

I backed into my garage once. It happens. And let's not even talk about easter. I have nothing.. not even outfits for the kids.

Kimmyyy83 said...

Life is crazy! Just wanted to pop in and say hi and send you my love!