3.18.2013

Miscelanny Monday

I’ve got some randoms to share with you – so I figured why not link up with Carissa and share them via a link-up?

miscellany monday at lowercase letters



Proud as punch of this man, my dear sweet hubby.  He’s been working out and counting calories to shed some weight for several weeks now, and he’s gotten below his first goal.  I am seriously so happy for him!

This little guy was so cute this weekend.  We were headed out for my grandma’s birthday (Coop’s great grandma) and he wanted to make her a card.


Tim teaching Cooper to do push-ups.  I really cannot get enough of these guys.


Cooper content as can be, watching a movie while we are on the road to the party. (For the record, he’s only allowed to watch movies in the van when we are going to be on the road over an hour.)

Last but not least….. a sneak peek at Kathryn’s room.

I cannot wait any longer to give you a peek…


It’s not a large peek, but maybe you’ll have an idea…  More to come once it’s complete!

Happy Monday folks (if that’s possible…..)

4 comments :

Melanie @ 4Kottez said...

OMG the flowery cuteness!!! Love the sneak peak.

Unknown said...

So cute!!!

Congrats to your husband! That's great!

Kaedra said...

Adorbs sneak peek!! I love painting walls :)
I linked up today to miscellany mondays, too!

http://kaedrablue.blogspot.com/2013/03/where-have-i-been.html

Holly said...

Dammit, Emily, I want the whole shebang!!