3.22.2013

Baby Johnson: 28 Weeks


Twenty-eight weeks.  It’s going so fast, I can hardly believe it. 

Let’s get right to it, lots going on this week. 

  • I had my third trimester ultrasound this week…  Here are pictures of my pretty girl.

  • Katy measured 2 lbs 8 oz, she measured one day ahead of schedule, 27 weeks 5 days, when she was really 27 weeks 4 days, so not too shabby.  Heart rate was 146.  Pretty perfect.
  • Doctor says everything looks great, keep on keeping on.
  • I have painted in her room every night this week, except last night, I was exhausted and just needed a little break.  I plan on plugging and chugging on it as much as I can the next couple of weeks, because once baseball really gets going, I’m going to be single parenting 6 days/week…..  Literally, 6 days/ week.  Starting April 8th, Tim doesn’t have a day off other than Sundays for two months.  It’s expected and it will be fine, it’s just becoming reality really fast.
  • This week has been busy, and I’m really looking forward to this weekend.  This is the REAL weekend away.  We’re going to stay in a nice hotel and have fun enjoying each other without a child for an entire weekend.  Cooper will be safe with my mom and Shawn and that’s a relief.
  • Food Cravings this week:  Reese’s Cup blizzards.  I’ve only had one, and I don’t plan on having anymore, but goodness, they sound delicious.  I’ve not had a single milkshake all week.  That may change tonight.
  • Cooper’s still obsessed with Hockey, loves talking about when Katy’s coming out and is scared to death of the Easter bunny. 

Cooper/Katy comparison picture:

Finally, the weekly progression photo:


One last thing, I have to add, since my beloved Hoosiers play today….

LET’S GO IU!!!


Happy Friday and Happy Weekend All! J

1 comment :

Milk House door said...

Looking good lady! Go Hoosiers!!!