3.26.2013

Finish This Sentence with Holly & Jake!

Of course I'm linking up with Holly for another awesome Finish this sentence with Jake!

I really was going to skip this, but it looked too fun, and I can't skip out on a linkup with such a great friend!

button

1. If calories didn't count, I would eat... (exactly the way I am living right now while pregnant) - anything and everything I want.  I wouldn't turn down anything.  I know I'll regret this once Miss Kate makes her appearance, but I'm enjoying my last pregancy....
2. On my Prom night....  My junior prom sucked.  Yes, I liked my date, and we were dating at the time, but he wasn't who I really wanted to be with.  He was a good guy, he got us a limo and he paid for everything, but it still wasn't awesome.  My senior year, I was with a guy who I thought I was going to marry (how young minds work, I'll never understand, sooo dramatic).  I had a great time, another limo, we ate at Ruth Chris, and I was with some great friends too.  Lots of my girlfriends and I had these pictures taken.  Funny how I have no idea where the picture is of me and that guy I was with, huh?!?
These were my BFFs. 
This was the big group of girls I hung out with.
3. When I go to the store, I always buy...  Bananas, Apples, LOTS of fruit. 
4. Family functions typically... Are pretty awesome, and drama free, as long as that one family member isn't there....
5. I think my blog readers... Are great!  I mean, I'm a pretty boring girl, I write this for me and for my records and the people who want to read about me, I love them!
6. I'd much rather be..... Sitting around eating and talking with my friends, taking Cooper to the children's musem or having a date with my husband.
7. I have an obsession with.... Chapstick, my iPhone, and my family.  I have no less than three chapsticks at work, one in my coat, my purse and all over my house.  My iPhone pretty much never leaves my side, unless I'm taking a nap, and my family.  I cannot get enough of them.
8. My work friends....Are like an extended family to me.  It is one of the biggest reasons I've worked at the same place since 2004.  I cannot imagine changing jobs and leaving them.  Plus the fact that I have the worlds' best boss. 
9. When I created my Facebook account.... In 2008.  I'm not really sure why, except Tim and I both created them to keep tabs on the kids and MySpace was not very popular anymore. 
10. My least favorite word is... Weiner.  I just don't like it.  In reference to hot dogs or otherwise.  Yuck.
11. I really don't remember....  When I was little.  I'm talking like before kindergarten.  I have some memories, but not a ton.  I remember soccer, picking cherries/raspberries with my grandpa, Easter egg hunting at home, my mom's cinnamon rolls on Easter morning, and my grandma's pancakes.  I know there has to be more, but when I think about being little, these are the things I remember. 
12. Justin Bieber.... Honestly doesn't matter a whole lot to me.  I don't have a young child who is obsessed, so unless he's popping up in my People Magazine wearing sagging pants, I don't give him a second thought.  When he is popping up, I want to tell him to wear his pants the right size - UGH - seriously, wear your own sized pants dude.
That's it for me, wow, 2 posts in one day! :)  That's what happens when Monday is a snow day I guess.  Happy Tuesday Ladies and Gents!

3 comments :

Kate said...

I'm so jealous of people who love their coworkers and bosses! I just assumed it doesn't ever happen, but so many people on this link-up say they are happy with their teams. I need a new gig!

Ashlee said...

I am visiting from the link-up! The word weiner just makes me laugh!! How awesome that you love your co-workers and have a good boss!! I have NEVER had both, I had a great boss for a minute but thats it!!

Jake said...

I have an obsession with finishing a tube of chapstick...there should be an award..I always lose it or wash it and ruin a load of laundry...thanks for linking with us!!