3.12.2013

Top 10 Tuesday: 10 Must Have Items for Daily Function



Linking up with Trista today for Top 10 Tuesday!  Today’s theme is 10 must have Items for Daily Function. 

This list is going to be quite random, but these are definitely 10 things that I very rarely can live without.  I’m really going to talk about ‘things’ too.  Of course I can’t live without my kiddo and my hubby.  Although, I could probably do it for a day or two if I had to….. Anywho.  Back to the list.


1.    A toothbrush and toothbrush.  This is probably a “duh” but seriously, my mouth feels terrible if I don’t brush.
2.   Skim milk – I love, love, love milk but only SKIM.  I’ve been drinking it since I was a kid and the other stuff tastes like cream to me. (Although, I do use Cooper’s milk in my milkshakes from time to time.
3.  Coke Zero – Yum.  Since I’ve been pregnant, I’ve not been drinking many of these, but one a day is necessary.
4.  Chocolate.  Gotta have it.
5.  Blistex Complete Moisture – I’m obsessed with this stuff and I use it all day everyday all year.
6.   My glasses – I’d be blind as a bat without them or my contacts, but I’ve got to have my glasses at least during the night when the contacts can’t be in.
7.  iPhone!!! – I’m an iPhone junkie.  I admit it. 
8.  iPad – I’ve got it bad folks, I hardly use a real computer anymore, between the iPad and my iPhone, I’m a little Apple Junkie.  Tim has even considered giving me a Macbook for my push gift after Katy is born…. We’ll see.  Jewelry might be good too…. Hmmmm…. LOL
9.  A shower.  A shower makes me feel so much better – I prefer them first thing in the morning, but anytime of the day helps.  I just gotta have one.
10.  Water – Yes my top 10 list contains 3 different drinks, and YES water is part of my top 10.  I love water.  It’s so thirst quenching and it’s gotta be super cold!

That’s my top 10, what are the 10 must have items for you to function daily?!?

1 comment :

Unknown said...

Our lists are very similar. :)