3.08.2013

Finish the Sentence.......

button

Linking up with my girl Holly for a fun Friday Link-up!

1. People always tell me....  How cute Cooper is, everywhere we go, someone is telling me what an adorable little guy I’ve got, people, I KNOW! =)

2. In the movie based on my life...  I’m skinnier more fit and have longer legs.

3. Typically, I end up regretting....   Silly things, like stealing a gift away from my boss at the white elephant gift exchange at the Christmas party, especially when he hasn’t done my annual review yet….

4. I always ask to leave off the....  Olives

5. Kim and Kanye really...  should go and hide, who cares about them anyway? 

6. My Parents always reminded me...  To be considerate, say thank you, and to wash my hands before dinner.

7. Every single day I.....  Take a shower???  Hug my husband and my child??  Lots of things.

8. This one time in College..  I chipped my tooth on a beer bottle, how sad is that?

9. My grossest habit is...  Picking scabs.  I cannot leave them alone.

10. My latest white lie was...  Telling the husband that I wasn’t getting him an anniversary card.

11. I know all the words to...  Men in Black by Will Smith

12. When I grow up...  I want to go to Disney World!

13. Sexy time is...  better left private.

14. I will never, ever...  oh who knows.  Like black licorice???

15. I think it's hilarious...   When Tim spills a bottle of water on himself while lying in bed at night.

9 comments :

Holly said...

Chipping a tooth on a beer bottle makes you such a bad ass, Emily! I hope you have a great weekend, lady!

Holly said...

Chipping a tooth on a beer bottle makes you such a bad ass, Emily! I hope you have a great weekend, lady!

Caroline said...

Cooper is adorable! :) And the new one will be too!

Melanie @ 4Kottez said...

Beer bottle chipper - hahaha. you are so cute.

Jake said...

I love a scab too...especially one that is real crusty. gross. thanks for linking up! have a good weekend!

According to Jax said...

Stopping by from Hollys and hope you'll stop by mine! I'm having a giveway...and have 3 more in the works this month! So be sure to come over! :)
www.jaxandmarbles.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I am also guilty of picking scabs. It's so gross but I can't stop doing it.

Adrienne said...

Now I have the Men in Black song stuck in my head- hahaha!

Chipping your tooth on a beer bottle is a pretty bad ass story, but that must have really hurt :(

Happy Friday!

Amanda said...

Chipping your tooth on a beer bottle. Classic. High five! :)