3.01.2013

Baby Johnson: 25 Weeks

Eeks! 25 weeks! Another week larger! J

This week’s news….


  • We finished all of the drawings in Miss Katy’s room this week (a whole post on her room coming when it’s finished)
  • We started painting in her room and got more accomplished than I thought we would (for one day’s worth of work), even though her room is much more complicated that Cooper’s room. My mom and my aunt came up on Saturday – it is looking good…
  • We’ve one more thing in line for when Kate arrives by getting the van this week.
  • Cooper is looking forward to his baby sister’s arrival. He loves her room and he tried to help us paint on Saturday. He got a few brush strokes in before I could stop him, but thankfully they washed away pretty well.
  • The milkshake habit has continued through this week. That has been my only craving again this week.
  • Sleep has been better this week, and for that I am thankful.

Here’s the 25 week comparison picture…..

And finally, the week by week progress pictures. (Yes, I love the purple shirt I’m wearing in the 22 and 25 week pictures, it is from Motherhood Maternity and it’s super comfy.)

Have a wonderfully happy weekend ladies!!

2 comments :

Gina Horkey said...

Looking good:-) I think I missed how you unveiled the news to him...that or I forgot (I have that whole pregnancy brain excuse you know;-). I'm loving my ice cream lately...that and ANYTHING sweet:-)

Lindsey said...

You're adorable! Love all the pics! Wish I'd have done that!