2.28.2013

Q&A with the Hubby

I saw this little questionnaire yesterday on Caroline’s blog and decided I wanted to copy it.  And…. I really wanted to see how closely Tim and I would come with some of these questions.  I knew most of them we’d be right on the money, but there were a few I was curious about, like # 9 & 10.   To say I got helpful answers from him would be a lie.  I don’t know if he’s trying to suck up, or if he’s telling the truth.  I quizzed him on them again after he gave me his answers, and he swears he’s telling the truth… But anyway……  I hope you enjoy, it was fun for me to quiz him.

1. How long have you been married?
E: 5 years next week!
T:  5 years

2. Where was your first date?
E: Tim’s house
T: My house

3. Where was your first kiss?
E: On Tim’s couch
T:  My house

4. Who first said, "I love you"?
E: Tim
T: I did

5. What were your wedding colors?
E: Black and White?  We wore white and black tshirts and jeans and got married in the snow…..
T:  Black and white t-shirt & jeans

6. What is her most commonly used phrase?
E: You people
T: Ruined!  (I do say this more than “you people” so he wins)

7. Who is her celebrity crush?
E: Tom Cruise
T: Michael Weatherly (a very close second, love this guy, but have adored Mr. Cruise for years)

8. If she was ordering drinks for both of you what would you each get?
E: Water for me, Diet Coke/Coke Zero or Tea for him
T: She would get me a diet coke, she would have water.

9. What is the best meal she has ever cooked you?
E: I have no idea
T: They are all wonderful (sucking up much?!?)

10. What is the worst meal she has ever cooked you?
E: I have no idea
T: Can't think of a bad meal she has cooked. (again, sucking up much???)

11. What is the most-played song on her iPod?
E: Some country song by Zac Brown Band
T: Something country

12. What would she say is your most annoying habit?
E: waiting until the last minute to do an entire list of things he’s wanted to do for months before some big event we’re having
T: Procrastination 

13. What is the last thing she does before she goes to bed?
E: Asks him to turn the tv down
T: Tells me to turn down the TV and plug in my headphones 

14. What would you say is your favorite thing about her?
E: Once he told me the order: Eyes/Hair/Lips
T: Her eyes and her smile

15. What's her go-to drink?
E: Milk/Water right now because I’m pregnant, but usually Diet Mt. Dew or Coke Zero
T: Diet Mountain Dew

16. What's her blog's name?
E: Emily’s Adventures
T: Emily’s Adventures

Happy Thursday – I’ll be back tomorrow with a 25 weeks post!  Yippie!!!!

3 comments :

Melanie @ 4Kottez said...

Awww I may have to steal this if E would EVER do something like this.

Kimmyyy83 said...

Jeremy would totally fail this, lol. His attention for detail does not go past sports. But he means well! LOL

Kate said...

LOL! He did such a good job! That's pretty dang impressive, you two!