10.07.2010

Thankful Thursday!

It’s Thursday, so time for another day of thanks.  Today, I am thankful for my wonderful husband and fall weather.


My Hubby, Tim, is so precious to me.  He makes me happy beyond words.  The Lord has blessed me so by giving me this man.  Tim is a tough man, he’s had so many things to deal with the last couple of months, not to mention everything he’s gone through with his health in the past couple of years, yet he never fails to inspire me, encourage me and smile for me.  My hubby is strong, kind, sensitive, caring, snuggly, loving, and probably more of a softy than you might ever believe, and my life just wouldn’t be right without him.  When I’m cold in bed he is my heater, he is my air conditioning when I’m fuming with anger at times, and mostly, he’s there as my best friend, keeping me company through life’s journey.  The man gives me wisdom where I lack any, and pushes me to be a better person each day.  I love him more and more every day.  So THANK YOU GOD, for my hubby Tim.


Fall Weather is finally here!  I’m thankful that the summer weather is gone.  This summer was hot, sticky, and just not my idea of fun.  I do not enjoy that kind of weather; I’d prefer temperatures stayed in the mid 60s to mid 70s all year long.  Tim is obsessed with the San Diego Padres….. I keep telling him, we should move to SD, weather is GREAT all year long……  I doubt we’ll ever move there, but it’s a nice thought.  I love Fall activities, camping, bonfires, leaves changing color, football (even though I don’t understand it much, I still enjoy the thought of it), pumpkins, hayrides and the whole bit.  I am hoping I can take Cooper out this weekend to an orchard that has a pumpkin patch.  Perhaps he can pick his first apples or pumpkins?  Or maybe it’s too late for apples, I don’t know, but hope to find out!


Oh, one other story to finish up this post.  Last night as I was cleaning the kitchen, I realized I had 4 over-ripe bananas that I either needed to make bread with or toss.  I chose the latter because of my attempts to get back to calorie counting.  Today was garbage day, so it was a good time to get them out of the house anyway.  I really wanted to make that bread though, it sounded so yummy to me, but I resisted.  Praise God though, he wanted me to have that banana bread.  Bridget, an awesome girl that I work with just happened to make banana bread last night and bring it into us at work today!  So, Thanks Bridget! 


Here is a picture of my little man on his birthday last week, isn’t he a cutie???

No comments :