10.12.2010

Day 1: Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts


Check out Katie’s Journey for her 30 Day Blog Challenge and link up!


Hi there, my name is Emily, I’m 29, almost 30! YIKES! I work in finance at Sallie Mae (yes, the loan company, but I cannot do anything about your student loan debt, sorry) I am married to a wonderful man, Tim, have a son, pictured with me, Cooper, and two wonderful step kids, Andrew and Stephanie. We live in Indianapolis, Indiana. I enjoy spending time with my little guy, family time in general, clogging, blogging, and SHOPPING!



15 Interesting Facts:

1. I always wanted to be a wifey and momma and I’m happier now than I’ve ever been!
2. I love chocolate
3. Exclamation points are my favorite form of punctuation
4. My best girl friend is Erica, and here is her blog
5. The Kardashians & Tori & Dean are fascinating to me, I could watch them both for hours
6. Mary Engelbreit makes me happy
7. I REALLY dislike country décor
8. Baking is a passion of mine
9. I’m OBSESSED with reading blogs
10. Jesus Christ saved me, he can save you too!
11. I am a big geek, I love excel spreadsheets
12. My husband was almost a major league umpire
13. Coke Zero is my favorite drink
14. I cannot wait to take my son to Walt Disney World when he gets older, I can only imagine how excited he’ll be
15. My cousin is about to have her second baby in two years and I’m so excited for her! Little Elliott will be here before we know it!

Stay Tuned, Day two tomorrow!
Peace!

1 comment :

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

So glad that you are participating! I loved all of your answers and am looking forward to getting to know you better over the next 30 days! Just wanted to let you know that I will post a new linky for each day so we can see everyone's answers easily!