10.26.2010

Day 16: Dream house

Link up to the 30 Day Blog Challenge here @ Katie's Journey!

So I'm not for sure what my perfect dream house is, but I love the Craftsman Style.  I've been in love with them for years.  They are beautiful.  Here are a few examples of the the houses that I love.  I know I want at least 3 bedrooms and an office, along with a big open kitchen, at least 2.5 bathrooms and a basement.  Oh, also someplace my hubby can do his woodworking AND someplace that we can store our cars.  I'm not asking for much, right??? :)  Anyway, for now, my dreamhouse is no where in sight for me, we are staying put until this house regains some value and we get some debt paid off.  It could be YEARS.  I cannot wait to see some of your dream houses!  Here are those pictures!

3 comments :

Shannon said...

I love the pics Em. One day you will have one of those houses.

Unknown said...

I love your style Emily!

hawkeyejlp said...

I love Craftsman style as well! Here is my dream house post: http://hawkeyejlp.blogspot.com/2010/10/day-16-dream-home.html