10.18.2010

Day 8: A place you've travelled to

Join me and many others for days 8-30!

Italy!  Before I got engaged/married/had a baby, I used to travel a lot.  My best girlfriend, Erica, and travelled all of the time.  The last trip we went on was to Italy.  We visited many places in the country and were all over the place on a tour.  It was a great time and I highly recommend it.  I am so happy to be able to share these photos with you all!  Enjoy!  Also, here is where we had a travel journal for our trip.  It's not anything major, but take a look if you'd like. 

Capri

Erica and me in Pompeii

me in a gondola

Erica and me in the Colosseum

Florence

Leaning Tower in Pisa

That's right, we got to see the Pope in person!!!

Venice

Venice
If you have enjoyed these photos and would like to see more photos from our trip look here and here.

1 comment :

Kit said...

OH I can not wait to go to ROME!!!! Your pictures are so good!