10.13.2010

Day 3: My First Love

Join me and many others in the 30 Day Blog Challenge at Katie's Journey!


Day 3, Wow, this really takes me back.  To HIGH SCHOOL.  That was over 10 years ago.  I haven’t thought about this guy in years!  My first love was a guy by the name of Niall Thompson.  He was a good guy who in the end broke my heart.  I remember Niall being the first guy that I dated (and I dated a LOT) who I actually thought I could have spent forever with.  At the time, it was too bad that he decided he no longer loved me. Ha!  I don’t really have too much to say about Niall, because what I had with him doesn’t hold a candle to what I have with Tim. 


Don’t change channels yet, “Day 4-Your parents” should be more interesting tomorrow!

2 comments :

Molly said...

I'm excited for tomorrow, and slightly nervous for some reason.

Cute blog!!

Unknown said...

Loved this! Following you from the BLog Challenge! I'll be back tomorrow to check YOUR PARENTS OUT! :D