10.22.2010

Day 12: What you believe

Join Katie, me and many others for the 30 Day Blog Challenge!


I believe many things!  Here are a few.
  • MY NUMBER ONE BELIEF:  I believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God, My Lord and My Savior.
  •  I believe in unconditional love.
  •  I believe that to be able to love someone, you must first love yourself.
  •  I believe in TRUTH and KINDNESS.
  •  I believe true friendships can last forever.
  •  I believe I can accomplish my goals with hard work, dedication, and time.
  • I believe in my family. I believe they will be there for me when times are rough and when times are rosy.




 
So, those are a few of my beliefs for Katie’s 30 day blog challenge, I cannot wait to read some of yours!

4 comments :

Kit said...

Great list!

Unknown said...

Friendships definitely CAN last forever!

Caroline said...

Great lists. And cute pics of the family!

BARBIE said...

Such a great list! I totally believe in order to love others, one must first love themselves. Something I am working on!