10.15.2010

Day 5: My Siblings

The 30 Day Blog Challenge, brought to you by Katie! =)


My Siblings:  This should be fairly easy as I only have one! 

I have one brother, Craig.  Craig is 18 months younger than me, but you’d never be able to tell he’s younger when looking at him.  He’s a big guy and people have always thought that I was the younger of the two of us. 

It was nice to have Craig so close in age to me growing up.  We always were close with most of the same people in school, especially high school.  A lot of the time we hung around the same people, went to the same events and so that helped him because I got to take him to places and mom didn’t have to. 

My brother is pretty great.  He knows how to push my buttons though, and I wish he didn’t.  Craig is a manager of a Citi Financial branch and has been for several years.  He is married to Casey and has two kiddos, Larissa and Layne.  Layne, whom you’ve been able to see in previous posts like this one, is exactly six months older than my Cooper, almost to the minute.  Anyway, my brother and I aren’t as close as I’d like us to be, but we are both busy family people, and we live two hours apart, so that makes it difficult to see each other as often as we’d like.  Family gatherings are always nice though, Cooper and I got to visit with Craig and his family twice this past weekend and that was super nice! 

Here is a picture of Craig and his family:

Casey, Layne, Larissa & Craig