10.15.2010

Gigi's Cupcakes & Boss's Day

   

Ok ya'll, I just have to share this with you. 

I am sitting at my desk, and my husband (who also works @ Sallie Mae) sends me an instant message and tells me to come down to his desk.  He says "Em, you've got to get down here to see these cupcakes and get one."

So me, I'm all about cupcakes (so much for the calorie counting), I headed right down.  And I saw something like this:

Now doesn't that look tasty?  That is the Wedding Cake Cupcake from Gigi's Cupcakes!!

I didn't eat it yet, and I *hope* I can at least make it a two serving thing instead of eating it all at once, but I cannot wait!  Tim tried the carrot cake cupcake and it also looks delish!

And.... my wonderful employees who work for me got me a cool balloon and two packages of orbit gum for Boss's Day!  I didn't even know it was boss's day.  They are so great to work with, I am so fortunate to have them as my team!  Thanks again ladies!!!

No comments :