10.21.2010

Day 11: Favorite TV Shows


Link up with me, Katie and many others for the 30 Day Blog Challenge here!

Let me just first say, I watch too much TV, always have, and probably always will.  Now
that that cat is out of the bag, here are my favorite TV shows!


(not in any specific order)

F*R*I*E*N*D*S

Castle

Grey’s Anatomy

Private Practice


Brother’s & Sisters

Desperate Housewives

Dirty Sexy Money (why, oh why did they have to cancel???)

NCIS


House
 
Big Bang Theory

Any many many more, including almost anything that is on HGTV, E! and sometimes Style or Bravo.  Love me some Kardashians! =]


3 comments :

Caroline said...

Friends is a classic!

Kit said...

Grey's and Private Practice are my must watch Thursday night shows! I can not wait for them tonight! Great choices

R said...

Love Castle and Big Bang!