10.13.2010

Latest Happenings....

Since Cooper’s birthday weekend we’ve been less busy, thank goodness! 

Last week was Cooper’s 1 year doctor appointment.  My boy is growing up so fast!  Coop was 30.25” long and weighed in at 20lbs 11oz.  He had to have THREE more shots, yuck!  All for preventative stuff, two immunizations and then the first dose of the flu shot.  He’ll have the other dose in a month. 

Tuesday October 5th , I had my doctor’s appointment with my diabetes doctor.  That went well, I’m just going to get myself back on track and take care of myself better than I was.  It’ time to really start counting carbs again and get ready to have baby #2. 

Wednesday and Thursday were normal work and home days, nothing special, just happy playful relaxing time at home in the evenings with my hubby and Cooper.  Friday I left work early and headed down south to visit with my family.  Friday night we had dinner with my Mom, Shawn, and my brother Craig and his family.  After dinner we took a walk down in the creek behind their house, Layne and Cooper rode down to the trail in Cooper’s Wagon.  Then we came back inside and watched the boys play with some toys.  Here are some pictures.


These boys are so cute.  I love them both so much! J
Saturday, Mom, Shawn and I took Cooper to Huber’s (an orchard and winery) to get his picture taken with some *HUGE* pumpkins!  We also got his picture taken as a farmer.  He had a great time with the pumpkins!


After the orchard, my mom and I went shopping.  I found a few new shirts for this fall/winter, and also bought groceries for this week.  Sunday, I spent with my dad.  We met Craig, Casey, Larissa, and Layne for breakfast, then headed to Louisville for the flea market at the fairgrounds.  We had a nice time, and I bought a few new FiestaWear pieces to add to our dishes.  I have always wanted a few platters, and it was a good time to buy!  I got great deals.

Then it was back home to Indy to get ready for the work week.  Sallie Mae had a holiday on Monday, but Tim had to work and my boss was super-nice, said I could work too and takes a different day for a holiday. So, we worked Monday and yesterday and now we’re already to hump day!  Here’s to hoping tonight goes well.  I’ve got some news for an upcoming post, some good news, some not, but tonight is the night where we’ll see how it all goes. 

Happy Hump Day everyone!

1 comment :

Al said...

I adore the pics of the little one and the pumpkins :) So stinkin cute!!