10.29.2010

Day 19: Something you miss

Link up with Katie for the 30 Day Blog Challenge


Girl Time.   I miss Girl Time with these special ladies! 
Left to right:  Joni, Erica, Shannon

I miss these girls.  We used to always spend time together.  Then.  We all got hitched and two of us had babies.  Now our lives are getting in the way.  We really need to get some of our girl time back.  Back in 2003 the three of us along with another lady, all took a November trip to St. Louis.  Those were the days.  I miss random shopping and hanging out with these girls.  We don't even have a recent picture together!  ACK!  Well, Joni and I both have birthdays coming up and I am going to DEMAND that we all get together and hang out! :) 

2 comments :

Shannon said...

Demand away. I am not coming! Just kidding! You know I want to get together with everyone!.

2 Kids and a Coupon said...

Blog hopper here. I'm now a follower. Great site!

-Kim @ 2 Kids and a Coupon
www.2kidsandacoupon.com
2kidsandacoupon(at)gmail(dot)com