7.16.2012

Meal Plan Monday



Our Meal Plan this week is pretty easy and I for one am happy about that.   Since we’re back on the WW bandwagon, I am hoping these meals will be satisfying enough to warrant no breaking the bank into those extra 49 points.  Another hope I have for this week is to get back to the gym.  I haven‘t been to the gym 2 times since vacation.  I did go once, but I need to go back.  My strength training is seriously lacking and that’s not a good place to be.  I need those activity points so that I can have some sweet treats at night!

So, for this week’s meal plan, I’m planning these meals:

Monday Night: Pork Stir Fry
Tuesday Night: Grilled Chicken/broccoli/salad/mac and cheese(???)
Wednesday Night: Dashing Dish’s Lasagna Roll-ups & Salad
Thursday Night: Breakfast Foods (Tim has a game to umpire, so we’ll make it nice and easy for Mama, and we may or may not even be home to eat this)
Friday Night: Steak/Baked Beans/Green Beans/Salad

We’re going to start this meal plan off slowly and not plan for weekend meals yet.  If we can eat at home 5 nights I think we can deserve to eat out on the weekend. 

We’ll see how it goes!  Good luck to us!  Happy Meal Planning to ya!

No comments :