7.16.2012

back on the bandwagon


This post is for accountability purposes only.  I need it.  I'm starting to count my WW points today for the first time since the end of May.  I took a month and a half off and now it's time to get back on it.  I have pretty much maintained my weight, but I don't want to go up, and I want to start eating healthier again.  Not that I was doing terrible, because I wasn't, I just want to get back to where I was January - May as far as eating goes.

 Last week I took the ENTIRE week off from exercise.  I ran last Sunday evening after a spur of the moment trip to Cincinnati to IKEA, then I didn't run again until yesterday morning.  It was a mixture of spending the good part of 2 days and 3 evenings at the hospital waiting on and visiting Miss Kampbell, and being struck with some awful food poisoning.  ARGH!   Because of the week long hiatus, running was hard yesterday.  But, I did it, and that's what counts. 

Today, I've packed my breakfast and lunch, and I've got the meals all planned out for the week.  Tonight we'll be having pork stir fry.  I'm looking forward to all of the vegetables.  Yummo.

If I get inspired today, I might just post a meal plan Monday, but for now, adios, I've got some major work today!

1 comment :

Holly said...

I need accountability, too. I just joined a new gym by my house-- can't wait to tell you all about it.

I'm glad you're counting your points again!

Cheers to more pounds lost!