7.25.2012

Meal Plan Monday on a Wednesday

 

meal plan monday 2

It’s Wednesday, I know, I’m late with this, but at least I’m posting it!

We’re having a few easy dinner nights this week as Tim is doing some umpiring and I just am not in the mood to cook as much!

Monday night we had Grilled Cheese and Soup.  My Campbell’s tomato soup (entire can with 1 can skim millk) and grilled cheese came out to be a total of 14 WW points plus.  I have no idea what other soups are, I’m sure you can find better choices, but this is what I was craving.

Tuesday night we had Mama Laughlin’s Chicken Enchilada Bake.  I am going to forego posting points for this one, because I didn’t even figure them out.  Our Greek yogurt froze when It was in the fridge, so I had to improvise with other ingredients and I am thinking this wasn’t good for us at all!

Today we’re having baked spaghetti. – point values to be updated at a later date when I post the recipe on the blog.

Thursday and Friday – well, we’re scheduled to have pork chops with green beans and baked beans one night and Hamburger Helper and salad another night.  My mom is coming into town on Friday so I can foresee that at least one of these meals will not take place because we’ll hang out and go out to dinner Friday night.  Oh well!

Super quick and simple dinners this week!

No comments :