7.17.2012

Bloggers 411 with Becky



Today I'm linking up with Becky for the Bloggers 411!  I haven't done a link up like this in awhile so I figured, why not?  So, here goes:

1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?
I've been blogging since 2009, with my first blog, Arriving Soon: Cooper James.  I didn't know anything about what I was doing back then, my sole purpose was to document my pregnancy.  I only had a few followers, mostly family.  When Cooper arrived and he'd been here awhile, I started a new blog, in August 2010 named "The Johnson Five."  Which was appropriate at the time, there were 5 of us living at home and we were a big happy family.  Recently, since our family has expanded by 2, and Steph got married and had a baby, we are definitely no longer 5 and we are no longer all Johnson's, so I renamed and bought the domain, emily's adventures! :)

2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?
Yes, I went to college, at Indiana University Bloomington.  I am a proud HOOSIER!  I studied public finance and business.

3. Where have you traveled?
I've traveled to many of our great states, as well as Mexico, Canada, Italy, Switzerland, Grand Cayman Islands, the and the Bahamas

4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
A new house with lots of land.  I am tired of living in a neighborhood.

5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?Snoring drives me crazy (and I even do it sometimes)
The misuse of "you're" and "your"

Driver's who either don't use their turn signal, or Driver's who don't turn it off!

6. What is your favorite movie?That's a hard one.  I'd probably go with How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.  Love Matthew.

7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?first water, second, tea.

8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?blogging, shopping, reading, RHOC (yes, I love this tv trash!!)

9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
Best Buy or Home Depot.  It's a tossup.  I could easily spend that money on home electronics, I really want a Mac Laptop, but Home Depot could really fix a lot of my kitchen with 10 grand.  Best Buy does have appliances though, so maybe I'd stick with Best Buy.

10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.
I try not to have any, but I'd say the day when I tooted in elementary school in front of my best friends, haha.

11. What day would you love to relive again?My wedding day OR Cooper's birth day.  either one.

12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?Emma Stone, I just love the freckles in Crazy Stupid Love, they remind me of me.  If only I was as pretty as she.
13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
Tradewinds (Ice Cream Place) Target, Call Center in college, Kroger deli, mail sorting at the airport14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
I'll have to upload this later, my ability to upload photos has been shut down at work.

15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?

Alaska, Hawaii, Wales, Ireland, Paris in that order!

16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you.
Check my blogger header, there's the most recent picture of my family, taken at Easter this year.

17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?
I would like to have had another child, and be a happy family of at least 8! :)

Oh I just love this linkup!  Thanks so much for putting it together Becky!  I cannot wait to read about everyone!  Happy Tuesday!!

No comments :