7.27.2012

Chocolate Muffins/{cupcakes} (Variation 2)– 3.5 WW Points Plus


Here’s your ingredient line up….

These wonderful cupcakes have only 4 ingedients and tons of flavor!  Here are the quantities:

  • 1 cake mix (I’ve used chocolate, white, red velvet so far)
  • 3/4 to 1 cup water (based upon desired consistency)
  • 1 5-6 oz Vanilla or Plain fat free Greek yogurt  (I usually use vanilla, because that’s what I have on hand, but either will work just fine)
  • 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (for white or chocolate cake mixes)

If you want exclude the mini chocolate chips, you’d have 3 point cupcakes. 

The major difference in this recipe and the previous one is that these are more like cupcakes as far as texture.  My entire family loves these, especially when I put the chocolate chips in them. 

Between the two variations of these chocolate muffins/cupcakes, I will almost always choose these.  There are benefits to both recipes, but taste wise, I prefer these.

I hope you enjoy, please let me know what you think!

2 comments :

Jenalee said...

Hi! So excited to find your blog! I'm doing WW too and have a constant battle with food! blah!! Excited to follow you!

p.s. Going to try these cupcakes! I tried the cake mix with pumpkin puree and it was not good. bleh!

Emily said...

Hi there! How did you like the muffins?