7.20.2012

Chuck E. Cheese and Crazy Hair

Good Friday Morning to you!  We’ve had a crazy week, but nothing we can’t handle.  We got to see Miss Kampbell on Monday after work!  It was so fun!  She was such a sleepy girl and when she finally woke up, I only got to hold her for a little bit because it was so late and little miss needed to get home.  I held her for a long time while she was sleeping though, and she is such a sweetheart!  I love that baby girl.

Tuesday we went to Chuck E. Cheese for the first time with Cooper.  It was the first time I had been there since I was a kid and who knows when Tim was there last.  Cooper had a great time, we ate dinner and then Cooper played lots of games!  Look below for lots of pictures, I just cannot help it, I’ve got to overwhelm you with them.

IMG_2747 IMG_2736 IMG_2707
IMG_2698 IMG_2694 IMG_2721
IMG_2703 IMG_2696 IMG_2710
IMG_2714 IMG_2718 IMG_2705

I’ve been going back to the gym at work this week, I’ve been everyday this week except today, and my hair has been a complete mess all week.  It feels like I have A TON of product in it yet, I’ve put nothing in it.  It is soooo darn tangly and I just am ready to cut it all off.  I took some pictures of it one day after I blow dried it at the gym.  Take a look.

IMG_2690 IMG_2691

Eeks!  Isn’t that terrible?  It doesn’t matter how much I brush it, how much I rinse the shampoo and conditioner out, it still is a mess.  It looks like a rats nest in those pictures, I am hoping that it turns out better next week after I spend a few days at home showering in our soft water.  The water at the gym is just gross.  I’ve also gotten a new hair dryer because mine was completely shot (it was smoking at the gym yesterday).

Speaking of the gym…  I’ve done my running/walking/strength training every day this week.  I’m super proud of myself!  This is the first week since vacation that I’ve done my strength training 2 days.  I’m super sore, but its worth every single pain.  I still enjoy the running/walking part of my week the best, but the strength training is good for me, so I’ll keep with it.  I lost two pounds this week, so between the counting points again and the working out, it’s been a good week, now not to ruin it this weekend!

Time for me to end this post, so I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

 

2 comments :

Holly said...

You are funny about your hair! And good for oyu for strength training. I love being a little sore, too. How's the point counting going?

And Cooper is such a sweetie pie!!

Shannon said...

Aw! Have you tried CHI Silk Infusion? I started using it years ago when my blow dryer was killing my hair. I buy the little bottle (it's about $15) and it lasts me forever because just a little bit of the oily-feeling liquid goes a long way. You just spread it through your hair like any product, and then blow dry. It makes your hair all silky. :)