7.02.2012

Blog Name Change

Good Morning!  Second Post for a Monday, something must be up! :)  I'm just writing a quick post to give you the scoop on the ol' blog.  I've changed the name, and soon enough, the entire look will change too.  I finally found a blog designer I liked enough to have design the blog and I can't wait! 

Just wanted to tell ya what was going on around here as you'll notice the blog is no longer The Johnson Five.  We've sorta grown out of that name and since I want to keep growing our little family, I didn't want to associate any numbers in the title.

So, that's the lowdown, how is everyone today?  Did ya have a good weekend?  We did, it was a busy but very good one.  Too short!  Glad to have Wednesday off this week for Independence Day.  Alrighty, time to get nose to the grindstone.  Adios!

No comments :