7.06.2012

I heart Shutterfly


Have you ever ordered from Shutterfly?  Well, if you haven't, you should.  Shutterfly is truely the bom.com  I mean, what other site do you know that sends you free offer codes at least weekly if not more frequently?  I got another one yesterday, so I ordered these cute thank you cards to use for Cooper's birthday in October.  Now, I know that the TWELVE cards that they gave me for free won't be enough, but, they are a start, and FREE!  All I had to do was pay shipping.

I don't know about you, but I love me some free stuff.  Shutterfly has quality products at reasonable prices.  I've ordered calendars from them for the past 3 years and I just love turning the page for each new month and seeing what pictures I chose.  This month it's Cooper on one of those "pay a quarter and ride" rides at an outlet mall.  A firetruck with Snoopy.  Such a fun month. 

You can see the card that I created below, now do yourselves a favor and sign up with Shutterfly if you haven't done so yet, you'll be glad you did!!!



Stationery Card
View the entire collection of cards.

1 comment :

Holly said...

That picture of Cooper is the cutest. I love Shutterfly, too. A big ornage envelope just came yesterday with some Disney pictures. :)