7.18.2012

Chocolate Muffins (Variation 1) - Less than 3 WW Points Plus


I'm still on weight watchers, I've lost over 30 lbs now and I'm sticking to it.  Today, I have a chocolate muffin recipe for you.  These muffins are delicious, nutritious and have < 3 weight watchers points plus! 
There are only 3 ingredients in this muffin recipe, I think you can handle it! :)


  • a chocolate cake mix (I used Devil's Food)
  • a can of pumpkin
  • 1/4 cup water
All you have to do is mix the cake mix and pumpkin together, add the water until well blended and bake!  I baked at 350 for about 20 minutes and they were pefect, and Oh So Moist! :) 

I made 23 muffins out of these two ingredients and let me tell you, you cannot taste the pumpkin at all.  Stephanie was afraid that the pumpkin taste would come through, but it doesn't!  Pumpkin is a point free food and is it super good for you containing Vitamin A, C & E, it has lots of dietary fiber and beta carotenes as well as other vitamins and minerals.

Give these muffins a try, you'll be glad you did!
 
I have a couple more recipes that take a cake mix and a couple of add-ins for low point cake/muffin treats, so stick with me and I'll post those soon.

No comments :