11.02.2013

Thankful in November - Day Two



Day Two – My mama.  

I LOVE this picture of us together, even if I’m on my phone.  My mama is so darn stinkin' special to me, I don’t know how I could live without her, and I hope I don’t have to find that out anytime soon!  She is ALWAYS there for me anytime I need someone to talk to, she knows just what to say to comfort me and she is the best listener on the planet.  She is the most kind, caring, thoughtful human being that I know.  

Mama – Thank you for being so amazing.  I am so thankful to call you my mom and my friend.  I love you!


2 comments :

Sally said...

Thank you Sweetheart. I am so blessed to have you for my daughter and friend!

Gina Horkey said...

You guys are too cute; my mom & I have an awesome relationship too; can't beat it!