11.10.2013

Thankful in November - Day Ten


Day ten and I'm thankful for my iPhone.  Is it silly to be thankful for something like this??  Maybe, but I am anyway.  This thing that wakes me up each morning with it's alarm.  The thing that keeps me company during the hours of pumping each day.  The thing that calculates tips at restaurants, tells me the weather, lets me enjoy my email, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter whenever I want.  This little device allows me to text with family, friends and neighbors, and it is also a phone!  Imagine that!  I can actually make a phone call with it.  Honestly, I'm not sure what I ever did without one of these wonderful pieces of technology, and I don't want to go back, EVER.  

So today, yes, I'm thankful for my iPhone.




1 comment :

Gina Horkey said...

I don't think being thankful for the little things is silly; it helps cultivate a life of gratitude to be thankful in ALL circumstances, so you have the right vision Em!