11.12.2013

Thankful in November - Day Twelve


Day Twelve - Today, I'm thankful for these two ladies.  They are strong, courageous, kind, giving, thoughtful and amazing friends.  I've known Erica (the taller one in the pictures) since our freshman year of college and Mel since they have been together sometime in 2008 I believe (my memory is lacking these days).  These ladies are the best friends we could ask for in life.  Erica has practically been my BFF since we met!  We've been through thick and thin, and I love her like a sister.  Erica and Mel have some things in life that not many people can say they've done.   Times Square at New Years, bicycled cross country, babysat Cooper, and many more things!  These ladies are aunties to my kids, they treat these kids like royalty and spoil them rotten on any occasion they can justify.

The friendship of Erica and Mel has meant so much to me.  I am thankful for these two wonderful friends today.



No comments :