11.08.2013

Thankful in November - Day Eight

Today, I am thankful for this man.


 


This man, my husband, my love.  I've said many times (for example, here, here, here, here) how much I love Tim and how great he really is to us.  I am so thankful for him in my life and our kids lives.  He brings us so much laughter, joy, and he entertains us like no one else can.  Tim can brighten up a crappy day lickety split.  He also has a serious side, and though we don't see it much, he does have it, and he brings it out when necessary.  He has an obsession with Harry Potter, one that he may finally be letting go of a little bit.....  He loves mysteries, especially Sherlock Holmes and other murder mysteries.  He's obsessed with history.  He loves learning about the assassinations of both Lincoln and JFK.  He works his butt off for his family, goes beyond the call of duty and I am proud and thankful to call him my husband.    

Tim, I love you and I thank you for being you.