11.11.2013

Thankful in November - Day Eleven



Day Eleven - I'm thankful for my granddaughter - Kampbell Louise Ellen Bramlett.  

She is such a joy!  Her smile is so precious, her laugh so sweet!  I just love this girl to pieces.  She's growing up so fast.  The other morning, she was sitting at our table eating breakfast in a booster seat, and I just looked at her and couldn't believe how big she was!  I love playing with her, tickling her, anything to make her smile.  She's gonna be a heart-breaker someday, I can just tell.  

Below is a picture that I took of us a few weekends ago when we were watching her.  Do you see that smile?  Those cheeks?  I mean I'm biased, but she's so darn cute!


Soup, I cannot wait to watch you grow!  Love you sweetie girl!


1 comment :

Our Little Bram Fam said...

She is thankful for you too, Mimi. You do so many great things for her and she may not know it yet but she will one day!