11.06.2013

Thankful in November - Day Six



Day Six - My Eye Mask & Tim's headphones.

I am not ashamed to say that I am thankful for these two items.  My hubby cannot fall asleep without watching/listening to the television.  I like it to be dark and quiet.  These two things do not go hand in hand when we are trying to sleep.  So.... a couple of years ago when Tim was remodeling our bedroom, he hardwired headphone wires from the TV through the wall, and he just plugs these headphones in and he can listen to the television every night and I don't have to hear a thing.  For Christmas last year, Tim got me this eye mask.  I use it nearly every night.  It helps block the light from the television so that I can have it dark while I am trying to go to sleep.  Those two items along with the sleep timer on the TV has made falling asleep much easier for me and much easier for Tim as well.  

So today, I'm thankful for two simple items that make both of our lives better.  

No comments :