11.09.2013

Thankful in November - Day Nine



Are ya'll sick of these thankful posts yet?   I had planned on posting other things in between these posts, but I'm seriously having problems even getting these done on time!!

Now, I've talked about my breast-pumps a time or two, or ten already, I know.  But today, I'm talking about having three of these things.  I am so thankful that I have one that I leave at home, in my bedroom at all times.  That I have one that stays at work at all times.  That I have one that stays in my car at all times.  Now, you may call me crazy to have three, but when I am reliant upon these machines for my baby's food supply, it is super duper helpful to have these where I need them without having to remember to pack it up all of the time.

When Cooper was a baby, I only had one pump.  I carted that thing back and forth to work with me everyday, had to re-set it up every evening - and then if we ever decided to go anywhere on the weekends, I had to remember to pack it up too.  Not now, now I have one in the car at all times, and I try to keep parts there too.  It's SO convenient.  The one at work is so nice too!  I don't have to lug an extra bag back and forth each night.  I bring clean parts and voila!  I'm spoiled by three and I'm thankful  for three.  


2 comments :

Sally said...

I'm thankful those three make your life a little easier! Love you!

Gina Horkey said...

I have two; one nicer one that I bring to work and one I leave at home (and haven't had to use this time around, but I know our circumstances are slightly different). They're both Medela (the one at home is an old second hand one that I bought from a friend) and the work one is easy to transport just the pump part, which makes it more convenient. I have to remember to bring it with this weekend! Glad I read this:-)