11.26.2013

Thankful in November - Day Twenty-Six

Today I am thankful for my baby girl. She turns six months old today! I took her to the doctor this morning, the little stinker is just perfect! No signs of her heart murmur, and she weighs 17 lbs 2.5 ounces.



I'm going to write a six month post soon, so I won't go into anymore details about her appointment, but I will tell you why I am thankful for Miss Kate. She is my miracle baby. I hope I never take this baby girl for granted. I am so blessed to have actually gotten this girl. We tried for so long to get pregnant, and now that we've got her, I cannot imagine life without her spunky little personality. She brings so much joy to my life. My goal in life right now is to make this girl laugh. I love hearing her laugh. Especially when she really gets going with her laugh. It's so precious. And her smile. She smiles from her eyes and her smile lights up a room.

Katybug, I love you more than you will ever know. I'm so thankful for you. I thank God for you everyday.


1 comment :

Gina Horkey said...

Thank God about the heart news!! She's so cute & chunky, I just want to eat her up!! Wish we lived closer & our girls could play together:-)