11.22.2013

Thankful in November - Day Twenty-Two

Today, I am thankful for water. Good Ole H-2-0. I'm thankful for our supply of water and that we have clean water. Water is so important to our lives, it may seem like a small thing to be thankful for, but I believe water is pretty darn important. I drink almost nothing except water and milk. On very few occasions do I drink a carbonated beverage or some other type of flavored drink, so for drinking purposes, water is key. Water needed for so much......for bathing, for washing clothes, dishes, hands, how could we survive without all of the water we use? So the next time you're taking your nice hot bath, or swimming in a swimming pool, ocean, or lake, the next time you wash your clothes, smile, because you've got this wonderful liquid called water.

No comments :