11.07.2013

Thankful in November - Day Seven


Day Seven - Gwen.

See that lady up there?  Well her name is Gwen.  She's my dad's girlfriend.  She is Cooper's & Katy's Grandma Gwen.  She has been a ROCK in my dad's life for the past few years.  Especially this year.  I've said before what a rough year my dad has had with surgeries after his car accident.  Well, this fine lady has carted his booty to the doctor/hospital/wherever he needed to be more often that I can count.  She's been there for him through thick and thin this year - and she's been amazing!  I am so thankful for her in my dad's life, in OUR lives.  She's always trying to spoil that little boy up there rotten, and she does too good a job of it, that's for sure.  She taught me to knit with a loom when she knew that I wanted to learn.  She's a kind, caring and wonderful person.  She'll even feed Ms. Katy even when she spits-up on her time and time again.  That, my friends, is a good woman! :)

Love you Gwen!



1 comment :

Gina Horkey said...

Are you e-mailing a link to these people to read the kind words you've written about them? If not, you totally should...