11.23.2013

Thankful in November - Day Twenty-Three

November 23rd, and today, I'm thankful for Ryan Bramlett.

I'm thankful for Ryan for many reasons and I'm going to make a laundry list here.  He's a great husband to Stephanie.  He's a wonderful father to Kampbell.  He provides for my daughter and granddaughter.  My son LOVES RyRy.  Ryan believes in the Lord and makes Him his number one priority.  He is working full time and going to school so that he can finish his degree and make a better world for himself and his family.  He's there for Tim and I when we need him, I cannot tell you how many projects this guy has helped us with around our house, too many to list.  He remembers to ask me about an important event in my life even when I haven't talked to him in over a week, even with everything that he has going on in his life.  I could really go on, but I won't.  I am thankful for this man in our family's lives.  He's made an impact on us in so many ways.

Love you RyRy!!

No comments :