11.29.2013

Thankful in November - Day Twenty-nine

Day 29 - Kieran.

Kieran is the fine lady in the middle of this picture. She is my grandma on my dad's side. She and my grandpa married when I was very young. I do not remember a time when Kieran wasn't in my life. She has been a big part of my life as far back as I can remember.

 

 

Kieran is such a special person in my life. She's done so much for me and I am thankful to have her in my life. When I was a kid, I can remember her taking me to camp out with the Girl Scouts with her niece Amanda. I remember her taking my brother and I over to visit her mom and I loved that!

 

Kieran has lived a very neat life and I will never forget when she told me all about it for a biography that I had to write about someone in middle school. I chose Kieran and I am so glad I did. I have learned so much from Kieran and love her dearly!

 

Love you Kieran!

1 comment :

Gina Horkey said...

I did one on my grandma too & I think we both appreciated the process:-)