11.20.2013

Thankful in November - Day Twenty


Day Twenty - My Brother Craig and his lovely family - Casey, Larissa and Layne!
My brother is one of the craziest people I've ever known.  He's sarcastic and always mister personality.  He can make me laugh hysterically and make me fiercely angry like no one else.  I treasure all of the childhood memories I have with him.  He's a great dad, husband, brother and son.  I love you brother!
Now, the rest of the family ain't so shabby either.  Casey is amazing.  Girlfriend has been apart of our family"since she and Craig were in high school.  She's so fun to be around and to poke fun at, lol.  Casey has worked her booty off to lose a ton of weight over the past year - she runs races and she's a training fool.  She is my real life fitness inspiration.  My niece Larissa and nephew Layne are such blessings!  I love being their aunt.  We had them over for a sleepover this summer and had such a good time!  I only wish we could spend more time with them.  They are full of life, absolute sweethearts and I love them dearly.

I'm so thankful for Craig, Casey, Rissa-Roo and Layne!!

No comments :