2.27.2013

WILW


Linking up with Jamie this week for another rendition of What I’m Loving Wednesday!  I love this link-up, because I get to share all of my current loves.

Today I’m loving…..

This guy.  He is the love of my life.  He’s amazing.  The End.


This new fish for our family sign that hangs outside our house.  Our sign says “The Johnson Family, Tim & Emily, Established 2008” and it’s woodsy, hanging under the sign currently are three fish, one with each of the kid’s names, Stephanie, Andrew, and Cooper.  We got the sign made on our honeymoon in Gatlinburg, TN.  So, when Tim had a friend going down on vacation in Gatlinburg, he had him pick up one of these fish for Kathryn.  He surprised me so much by bringing this fish to me at work one day!  Turns out it’s a lot larger than the other three, so we cannot use it, and will have to have another one made, but it’s the thought that  counts!  (See above, he’s amazing!)


Our MY new ride!  I’ve been wanting another minivan since we got rid of our Honda Odyssey a couple of years ago, but it wasn’t ever anything urgent, but again, the hubby being so wonderful surprised me last week and told me we needed to go look at one at the dealership.  I loved it as soon as I saw it, so he went for it and brought it home to me on Saturday afternoon while I was busy at work in Katy’s room!  (See, I told you he’s amazing!)



This little boy…. And his new car seat.  We got Cooper a high back booster seat a while ago, but had never installed it.  Once we took his old car seat out of the car that we traded, we decided to install this one instead of the old one.  He LOVES this thing.  He’s such a big boy in it, too!

I just love him to pieces!!


Last, but certainly not least, I’m LOVING these pictures of Soup!  Steph got them done a couple of weeks ago, and they all turned out so good, it was hard for me to pick just two to share on the blog.  If you live in or around Indianapolis, and need a photographer, please let me know and I’ll hook you up with Kerri Sparks Photography.  This lady is an amazing photographer!


What are you loving this Wednesday?  Link up and tell us!

6 comments :

Tim said...

Thanks honey.

Jennie said...

Such a sweet picture of you and your hubby! Happy Wednesday =)

Jennifer said...

Love the new ride!!!

Stopping by from What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

Kimmyyy83 said...

Soup. I die! Those eyes!

Unknown said...

Sweet ride! I can't wait to get a new one!

Our Little Bram Fam said...

Take me for a ride!