2.08.2013

Baby Johnson: 22 Weeks

22 Weeks!  Only 16 more to go……  Wow, that second number keeps decreasing and I’m loving it.
New stuff this week:
  • My hips hurt!  I’ve been advised to only sleep on my sides, to favor my left side if possible.  Therefore my left hip has been hurting like crazy.  Not just during the night, but while sitting at my desk at work, and while doing anything I’m doing.
  • Cooper keeps asking me when Katy is coming out.  Soon son, soon.
  • We haven’t done any more in Katy’s room, but that’s coming soon, we’ve got plans!
  • I feel like I’m wobbling along when I walk already.  I hope I don’t look as bad as I feel like I do.
  • I’ve been drinking a milkshake almost every night.  Not really craving the ice cream out of a bowl like I did with Cooper, but wanting a milkshake all of the time.
  • Milk and water are still my beverages of choice.  I've been drinking very few beverages other than milk and water.  I think this is good, just so different than my normal tastes.  I normally would love lots of flavored drinks thrown in there.
  • Cravings - I'd love a beer.  Or Margarita.  I'd love to have a cold roast beef sandwich from anywhere.  I'd love some queso from a Mexican restaurant.  Of course, all of these are foods I'm not allowed to have.  Funny how that works, huh?
  
Now, here is where we will start the comparison pictures from Cooper’s pregnancy and Katy’s.  I started taking weekly pictures when I was pregnant with Cooper at 22 weeks, so from here on out, we’ll have these comparison pics.  Pretty sure I'm ginormous compared to what I was with Cooper, do you agree??
Last but not least, here’s the weekly comparison picture…..

4 comments :

Shelli said...

Your hair looks so cute! That baby is growing!! You look great momma!

Kimmyyy83 said...

I am loving your hair and you are def glowing!!!

Melanie @ 4Kottez said...

Awww you are too cute.

Breanna said...

Wow! You look great sweetie! :) Love your hair! Time is going to FLY!