2.06.2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


Linking up with Jamie today for What I'm loving Wednesday...



Today, I'm loving....


My sweet family.  They are all so special to me and I love them so much!

My parents and grandparents..... I'm so lucky to have both of my parents and my dad's dad and mom's mom still living.



Meal Planning....  I've never been such a meal planner, but this week, Tim and I made some meal plans for the next several weeks, and I'm excited to share them with you on the next few Mondays.



Jimmy John's!  I've been craving JJ since I got pregnant, but since they have lunchmeat sandwiches, I've bene steering clear due to the threat of listeria.  BUT.... I found a loophole.  Their VEGGIE sandwhich.  So, that's what's for lunch today.  I'm excited, can you tell?



That's it for today, hope you're having a wonderful hump day! 

5 comments :

Unknown said...

I have yet to try JJ's even though all the guys here at work RAVE about it.

Melanie @ 4Kottez said...

I need to meal plan - I need organization in my life with this. PLUS I love me some unwiches from JJ.

Jennifer said...

I love your family picture! And I also love Jimmy Johns! #4 Turkey Tom!

Stopping by from What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

Gina Horkey said...

And there's always their Tuna, which is pretty decent;-)

Lindsey said...

Love the pics and can't wait for you to share meal planning!