2.01.2013

Baby Johnson: 21 Weeks


21 Weeks down, 17 more to go!  Each new week it seems that I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy is progressing!

New stuff this week:

  • My sleep has been better, let’s say that much.  I’m up from about 4am on each day.  For whatever reason, after that I cannot seem to go back to sleep.  It was 5am previously, but I guess my body is getting me ready for the lack of sleep that I’ll be enduring once baby girl arrives.
  • Abdomen pain is gone, but I am finding it more difficult to bend over to pick things up and tie my shoes with each week that goes by.  I have a feeling Tim will be tying my shoes before too long!
  • Cooper is no longer sitting on my lap while we read books – I sit with my legs open and he sits between my legs, but no more lap.  It was just too uncomfortable for me and for him.  I miss it already.
  • Baby girl is moving more – but still not crazily.  Once in a while, she surprises me when she moves, like I don’t remember she’s there, then she kicks abruptly and reminds me.  :)
  • We worked on Katy’s room quite a bit last weekend, getting our current “storage”/Cooper’s play room cleaned out.  It was not fun, but we made some major progress.  I am hoping to pick out paint colors this weekend.  Crossing my fingers on that one.

That’s it.  Nothing for the record books, which is a-ok with me! :)

Happy Weekend Everyone!  I’ll leave you with the weekly collage.

3 comments :

Kate said...

So glad to hear your pregnancy is progressing nicely! Those 4:30am wake-up calls sure sound annoying, though!

Unknown said...

Not being able to sleep was one of the things I hated most about pregnancy. Well, that and the constant puking. Hang in there!

Holly said...

You look great! I am still loving your cut, too.

This spring will fly by before you know it! I can't wait to meet Miss Katy. :)