2.21.2013

It's OK Thursday

I’m linking up for the first time with Neely for It’s OK Thursday!

Today I’m saying it’s OK….

For every blog post so far this week to be a part of some sort of link-up!

That I’m counting down the weeks until baby girl is born, tomorrow will be 24 weeks in and 14 remaining!

To be LOVING my new blog design still!  Chris does an amazing job, please hit him up here and he will make yours over too!

To be jealous of all you sweet bloggers who are going to Blissdom in a few weeks!  Maybe next year?!?

With me, if we get a storm so bad tonight that we just have to stay home from work tomorrow……

That I’m super excited for this weekend!  Celebrating Ryan’s birthday and painting in the baby’s room sounds like a great weekend to me!

To crave banana pudding for no reason.

To have zero pictures in this blog post.

For me to drink a milkshake each and every night of this pregnancy…..

That’s it for me today, what are you saying It’s OK to today?   Link up and tell us!

It’s almost Friday ladies, almost Friday.  I have to keep telling myself that, how about you?!?

5 comments :

Kimmyyy83 said...

Now I want a milk shake thanks alot!!! :)

Kate said...

LOL! That's just what I was thinking, Kimmy!

Unknown said...

Banana Pudding........Yummmm!!!

Milk House door said...

Bring on the snow!

Lindsey said...

Love the new look. Chris does a great job! Hope Ole' Man Winter isn't too hard on y'all!