2.19.2013

Top Ten Tuesday

 
Stewart Street
 
I'm linking up with Trista today for her first Top Ten Tuesday!
 
This week's top ten is beauty products. 
 
I'm not big into makeup/beauty products, so I'll give you as many as I can (and please realize I'm stretching the "beauty products" term here).....
 
 
 
1) 1" flat iron - I have this one - a Remington Ceramic - and I love it.  It heats up fast, and works great in my hair.  When my hair was longer, I used this one for curls, now that my hair is short, I just use this for straightening.
 
 
2) Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion - Love this stuff, I've blogged about it several times in the past, it's wonderful!


3) Essie Nail polish - Love, love, love Essie nail polish.  So many colors, and it lasts!



4) Lip gloss - specifically this kind - it's shiny and comforting to my lips.  Burt's Bees is the best!


5) Biolage "Full Lift" Volume Shampoo - I just bought the stuff a couple of weeks ago and I am in love.  It smells so refreshing and you don't need much for a big impact. 
 
6) Biolage "Full Lift" Volume Conditioner - same with this - can you tell I'm stretching out my beauty products?!?
 
Honestly - that's it.  I cannot think of another single "beauty product" that I use that I'm in love with or that would make my top 10.  Maybe I'll do better next Tuesday! 
 
I'm off to a couple of doctor's appointments, Have a great day ladies!! 

3 comments :

Unknown said...

I think your list is perfectly fine. My MIL swears by Biolage and I've always wanted to give it a try, but can't get past the price. Is it really worth it?

Lisa said...

stopping by from the linkup!
i didnt know Burts made lip gloss! I must find this stuff! i swear by their chapstick!!

Kimmyyy83 said...

I have the same straightener! I love it!!!