2.15.2013

Fridge Fun

button

I'm playing along with Miss Holly for some fridge fun on this wonderful Friday.

My fridge is pretty unorganized right now, as it always is near the end of the week. We clean out leftovers and old food before we grocery shop, so that'll be Saturday or Sunday.... Until then, this mess.

Staples in our fridge:
  • Shredded sharp cheddar cheese
  • Yogurt for Cooper
  • Eggs
  • Ketchup
  • Sour cream
  • Whole milk for Cooper
  • Skim milk for Tim and me
  • Lemon juice
  • Franks Red Hot
  • Butter
  • Sugar free Popsicles for Tim
  • Ice cream for me
  • French toast sticks for Coop

That's about all as far as our staples.


And yes, our ice maker is broken, it has been for about 2 years. We don't replace it cause we are pretty sure the fridge is going to die soon. Have I mentioned that was about 2 years ago? It STILL hasn't died, so we do ice trays. Yuck. That's a husband job.

So, what's in your fridge? Happy Weekend All!

4 comments :

Laura said...

Thanks for sharing...I loved this linkup, fun fun! Looking at all these full fridges makes me realize I should probably do some grocery shopping!

Kimmyyy83 said...

The never dying fridge. We have one too. Its not even a side by side one!!!

Laura B @ Walking in Memphis in High Heels said...

I don't even know why I did this linkup, now I seriously have fridge envy. I'm hungry and my empty butt fridge looks pathetic lol!
walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

Holly said...

All I see is popsicles and I want one right now. :)